Ask the Certified Tax Coach
Got Tax Questions? Ask a Certified Tax Coach!
Interpreting the tax code is no easy task, and neither is finding ways to legally pay less – so let us help!
Ask CTC your tax question and we will pick one (maybe two) to send to our Certified Tax Coaches.
Each Day we will post Answers here and on our Facebook fanpage .
What are the problems small companies face doing payroll?
I often hear people compain about solutions such as ADP, Paychex, Trinet but don’t really understand what the issues are.
Certified Tax Coach
, Dominique Molina
Most small business owners don’t know what they “don’t know.” You select
… Read more →
If you’re like most small business owners, you waste thousands of dollars every year in taxes you don’t need to pay. Attend this entertaining, fast-paced webinar to learn the last minute secrets to rescue thousands in savings and take advantage of every available break!
In our current economy, small businesses are paying too much in taxes, costing them precious capital needed to grow their company
SCORE and National Tax Planning Expert, Dominique Molina, will share with you the best last minute secrets to save you from overpaying your taxes and add cash straight to your bottom line by practicing the very best in financial defense. Discover:
How to avoid The single most expensive tax mistake of all
Secrets Donald Trump… Read more →
Here’s How to Beat the IRS. Legally!
If you’re like most business owners, you waste thousands of dollars every year in taxes you don’t need to pay. From any location attend our entertaining, fast-paced “Webinar” to learn how to take advantage of these strategies and more:
· The single most expensive tax mistake of all
· How to slash your audit risk (Fly under the IRS radar!)
· The self-employment tax strategy that saved Sen. John Edwards $562,000
· Retirement savings strategies for every business
· How to make the most of meals, entertainment, and gifts
· The “mileage allowance” mistakes that cost thousands!
· Write off your family medical bills as a business expense.
· How to deduct your … Read more →